The application term for Mevlana Exchange Programme is open and it is between 23-29 February 2016.
Minimum required conditions to become Mevlana Exchange Programme student are as follows:
- The student shall be a student of associate degree, undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral student registered at formal higher education programmes,
- The general academic grade point average of associate degree or undergraduate students shall be at least 2,5 (two and a half) over 4 (four),
- The general academic grade point average of postgraduate and doctoral students shall be at least 3 (three) over 4 (four),
- During the evaluation, 50% of grade point average and 50% of language scores are taken into account and students are ranked using cumulative value of these two factors.
- Students studying at preparatory or first year of associate or bachelor’s degree and postgraduate and doctoral students studying at preparatory or scientific preparatory terms can not benefit from this programme for the first term that they have started the their primary study.